Below are instructions showing you how to connect your personal and company social media accounts to HubSpot. Please note that you need a Marketing Professional subscription or above to access the social media tools.
Publishing and scheduling social media posts is simple and easy with HubSpot. Please note—you need a Marketing Professional subscription or above to access the social media tools.
To publish social media posts to HubSpot:
- Log into HubSpot and select “Marketing” and “Social.”
- This will take you to a calendar overview page, where you will see all posts that have been scheduled in your HubSpot account.
- Click the orange “Create Social Post” button.
- Choose the type of post to make – Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Make sure to post on the correct account by updating the “Posting From” setting.
- Add copy and any links, images, emojis, or content to share.
- Select “Preview Post” to see what it will look like when published.
- Choose the date and time for the post to go live.
- Attach the post to a campaign.
- Click “Schedule Post.”