Below is a video and instructions showing you how to connect your inbox and update your signature in HubSpot.
Here is a video with instructions on how to set up your email in HubSpot. If you want to read along, read the text below the video.
To update your personal settings and signature:
- Start by logging into HubSpot. It will likely drop you off at the reporting dashboard, so select the gear icon in the top right-hand corner to access your settings.
- You’ll arrive on the “General Tab.” Here, you can edit your profile picture, name, and phone number.
- Go to the “Email Tab” to connect your inbox and add a signature. To connect your inbox, click the orange “Connect Personal Inbox” button and select your email provider.
- Follow HubSpot’s instructions to log into your email provider but be careful to leave inbox automation turned If turned on, it will log to HubSpot every email that comes into your email inbox. With it turned off, you can self-select which emails you want tracked in HubSpot.
Once you have your inbox connected, you’re ready to set up your signature:
- Scroll down the same page and click the “Edit Signature” link. You can simply copy and paste your signature from your Outlook or Gmail but do note that you’ll need to upload any logos or icons to the signature by selecting the small “add image” button.